Trends, Prevention, and Intervention: Strategies for Reducing Vaping and Other Related Disciplinary Issues
This training is designed to provide insight into developing a positive school-wide culture. The strategies presented will reveal tips on leadership skills, increasing student engagement, reducing suspension rates and fostering a safe environment on your school campus. Attendees will be educated on current vaping trends and will learn how to implement activities and presentations to reduce and address existing issues.
Trainers: National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
The National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence - Orange County will be the leader and partner in eliminating alcohol, tobacco and drug-related problems in Orange County.
To achieve its mission, NCADD-OC:
- Provides leadership in the alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention community
- Offers the California licensed Drinking Driver Program
- Gathers and disseminates valid educational information about use and abuse of alcohol and other drugs, alcoholism, drug use, abuse, misuse and dependence
- Leads, recruits and organizes a county-wide constituency in support of these efforts
- Creates innovative broad-based approaches to marketing, brokering, presenting and distributing programs and services based on the latest research and scientific information